KAMRA Eye News
Updates and News Coverage
With age comes near vision loss. With the KAMRA™ inlay comes freedom, convenience and self-sufficiency. This powerful solution to presbyopia is changing lives the world over. Stay on top of the latest news by browsing our press releases and television stories, and check back often for regular updates on this page.
Published Papers and Articles
- Journal of Cataract and Refractive Surgery - Intracorneal Inlay to Correct Presbyopia: Long-term Results
- Journal of Cataract and Refractive Surgery - Simultaneous Corneal Inlay Implantation and LASIK for Presbyopia in Patients with Hyperopia, Myopia, or Emmetropia: Six-month Results
- Ocular Surgery News - How Do We Help Our Prebyopic Patients?
- Ophthalmology Times Europe - Corneal Correction for Presbyopes
AcuFocus in the News
- AcuFocus Submits PMA to FDA for Approval of the KAMRA Inlay
- Turkey- As Seen on Kanal D
- Turkey- As Seen on Kanal Turk
- Turkey- As Seen on TGRT Habercanli
- CNBCE - NTV Turkey
- London Ophthalmology Practice Treats Two Eye Surgeons
- Milan Ophthalmology Practice Treats Heads of Versace and Lanvin
- AcuFocus Receives Approval from Health Canada for KAMRA Inlay
- KAMRA Inlay Receives KFDA Approval
- AcuFocus a Finalist for Medical Design Exellence Award
CAUTION The KAMRA™ Inlay is an investigational device, limited by federal (U.S.) law to investigational use and not available for sale in the United States.